Papers and publications
- Vasilopoulou, S. (2018 forthcoming) Euroscepticism and the radical right, in Rydgren, J. (ed.) The Oxford Handbook of the Radical Right. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Vasilopoulou, S. and Wagner, M. (forthcoming 2017) Fear, anger and enthusiasm about the EU: Effects of emotional reactions on public preferences towards European integration, European Union Politics, 17:3.
- Vasilopoulou, S. (2018) Theory, concepts and design in the study of Euroscepticism, inLeruth, B., Startin, N., & Usherwood, S. (eds.) The Routledge Handbook of Euroscepticism, Routledge.
- Vasilopoulou, S. (2017) British Eurosceptic voting: Anti-EU or anti-government?, in Hassing , J. & Franklin , M. (eds.). The Eurosceptic 2014 European Parliament Elections: Second Order or Second Rate? Palgrave Macmillan, pp.: 57-81.
- Gattermann, K. & Vasilopoulou, S. (2016) Eurosceptic candidate MEPs in the news: a transnational perspective, ,Leruth, B., FitzGibbon, J. &Startin, N. (eds.). Euroscepticism as a transnational and pan-European phenomenon: The Emergence of a New Sphere of Opposition. Routledge.
- Vasilopoulou, S. (2016) UK Euroscepticism and the Brexit referendum, Political Quarterly Special issue on Britain and the European Union edited by Menon, A., Minto, R. and Wincott, D., 87(2): 219-227.
- Vasilopoulou, S. (2015) Mixed feelings: Britons’ conflicted attitudes to the EU before the referendum, Policy Network Paper, London: Policy Network. Click here.